The NCHA High Performance Health System Collaborative is a partnership, bringing together the resources, expertise and extensive knowledge of both NCHA and the Dartmouth Institute, an acknowledged leader in accountable care and developing high performance health systems.
The NCHA High Performance Health System Collaborative prepares health systems for value-based healthcare and improves the capabilities of health systems to be successful in improving population health outcomes.
The primary objective of the Collaborative is to advance NC-based health systems to a higher state of readiness in order to be successful under North Carolina’s provider-led Medicaid reform plan, federal, commercial and emerging accountable care models, and the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), which encourages providers to be more involved in advanced payment models.
What are the key deliverables and outcomes for health systems participating in the Collaborative?
- A comprehensive Value Based Readiness Assessment, correlated with performance data and summarized in a custom report by health system.
- A twelve month shared learning collaborative organized and focused on the collective readiness assessment results and the foundational capabilities of a high performance health system.
- Specific strategies and best practices to prepare health systems for provider-led reforms, accountable care and MACRA (new physician payment models).
- Access to an online library of tools, publications, archived webinars and transformation resources.
- A Value Index calculated by hospital and health system, supported by Dartmouth research and analytics.
When does the Collaborative start?
Readiness assessments will be conducted November 2016 – January 2017 . The shared learning collaborative will run from January 2017 – December 2017.
What Systems and Hospitals are Participating?
How can I learn more?
Contact Jeff Spade at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 677-4223 with further questions.
Download the collaborative program flyer here.
There are no Upcoming Events for this Initiative
Senior Vice President, NCHA
Vice President, Quality & Clinical Performance Improvement
Project Manager/Equity and Inclusion Coordinator